Tart Collections wants you to love your new look! Return shipping is FREE if shipped from within the contiguous United States. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on international orders. Please note that any shipping charges are not refundable.
* For returns originating in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or other U.S. Territories, return shipping is $11.95.
All returns must be authorized before they can be sent to us. Returns received without authorization will be sent back to you. You can submit a returns request by clicking here:
When submitting your Return Request, please make sure that your return falls within the following conditions:
FOR ALL RETURNS
- Merchandise must not be worn, washed, or altered.
- All items must retain their original tags.
- We do not accept returns on any intimates bottoms or swim suits or clearance items.
FOR A REFUND TO YOUR ORIGINAL FORM OF PAYMENT
- Return Requests must be submitted within 14 days of the invoice date received in your shipment.
- After receiving your return shipment label, you must ship your return within 5 days. (Returns shipped later than 5 days after receipt of your label will only be refunded in the form of store credit.)
FOR A REFUND IN STORE CREDIT
- Return Requests must be submitted within 45 days of the invoice date received in your shipment.
- Returned items must arrive at the Tart Collections warehouse within 60 days.
- Items purchased completely with gift certificates can only be refunded in store credit.
Return requests submitted over 45 days after your invoice date will not be accepted. Returns received over 60 days after your invoice date, along with any unauthorized returns, will be sent back without any refunds issued. Please note that it can take 1-2 weeks for your refund to be available in your account, depending on your financial institution.
Unfortunately, exchanges cannot be made—your item must be returned, and then a new order must be submitted.
For orders where dollar-amount coupons have been used, the dollar-amount discount will be divided by the number of items in your order and applied to each item. This does not apply to promotions which require a minimum order total, and the value of the items being kept are less than the minimum order total.